CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Babbling..

Once upon a time, when the sky was covered with blue
Once upon a time, when the sun was smiling too
We’re just common people with an ordinary look
We’re just common people with an ordinary love
And once upon a time, when I fell in love with you?
Mocca - Once upon a time..

Once upon a time:

  • I was a nail-bitter
  • I was a Balinese dancer and always positioned in the middle and front line
  • I wanted to be a doctor
  • I liked pink
  • I got 4 for English in my report book
  • I idolized Devon Sawa
  • I named my dolls
  • I slept with lights off
  • I was hated by my Maths teacher
  • I loved tartan skirt
  • I had lyrics books
  • I collected stamps
  • I put posters (from magazines) on the wall of my bedroom
We're just common people
I'm just common person
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment