CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My life is suck without you

Long distance relationship is definitely not my thing.

The very first time I had my long distance relationship was when my boyfriend left me for going to college in Bandung. It was 7 years ago. We had our two-years relationship and finished our high school at the same year. He decided to leave Jakarta. When he left, we still worked on our relationship. He went to a college with a boarding house for boys and that made a serious problem to communicate. Then, we failed.

Years passed by, now, with the same person, I have to do long distance relationship in (maybe) different ways. We have grown up. We work now. He is leaving me for the sake of the future (hopefully). I am not a frivolous babyish high school girl who will scream out or freak out when her boy is leaving but I'm screwed up.

I'm not a type of girl who wants 24/7 attention or affection or flowery words. I just miss his companion. I miss talking and laughing about bric'a'bracs when eating burger. I miss him reminding me to eat rice more, and I miss his shoulder to put my head on after one week of hecticity.

provided with any technologies, still, I'm longing you here.
I miss you :(

1 comment: