CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I'm a drinker

A friend of mine called me Drinker. I do love to drink much much better than to eat. I don't really like eating (I hate rice the most). Beside water, at least I drink 3 until 4 different drinks a day. Here they are:

  • Tea: This is family's habit. My mom always asks my maid to brew some cups of tea and put them on the living room's table. In fact, my mom and I have different taste of tea. She likes the original one and I like Jasmine tea better. If I do the monthly shopping, I always pick Jasmine tea. I love many kinds of tea. I like Twining's Darjeeling Tea and English Breakfast Tea. I also like green tea. But still, I love Jasmine tea the most because of its relaxing flavor and smell.
  • Coffee: I love to try any kind of coffee. Coffee is my private adventure, a loyal friend in my heart. I love latte or machiatto better than cappuccino. I love fancy coffee with caramel. Hot or cold is not a matter. I just love coffee as the way it is. I usually drink coffee between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. or after office hours with friends in the nearest coffee shop. Any kind will do my mood. 
  • Soya Milk: Since my dad bought that so called instant soya milk maker, I always drink this beverage everyday. Sometimes I drink it in the morning, sometimes I put it in the office's refrigerator and I'll drink it around 4 p.m. Actually, I always love soya milk since I was small. My mom or dad needed to buy or order from Auntie Putri if we wanted to drink. But now we have the machine, My maid can grind and boil the water at the same time using that machine. Btw, my dad always makes the delicious one. I don't know how but he always puts enough sugar and enough ginger.
  • Tomato Juice: This one is also daily routine. My mom and dad have juice-drinking habit. They've been doing that for years. They always drink carrot and apple juice every morning. I want to follow their good habit but I don't like carrot and apple. So, I choose tomato with a little milk. I always drink this every morning. It's been almost a month I'm drinking it. I hope I can make my skin healthier and I also need its antioxidant.
  • Chocolate Milk: Another favorite of mine! My fave is Dancow choco milk. I drink milk to replace my dinner and to make me sleep more soundly. My mom said it took an hour to spoon-feed me but it only took few minutes for me to finish my milk and I always ask for more. 
Those are my daily beverages, not included any bottle tea at lunch or soft drink. I only drink root beer for soft drink. I hate Cola.


What are you? Drinker or Eater?

No comments:

Post a Comment