CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Cities I've visited



When I was visiting my friend's Facebook, I saw an app "Cities I've visited". After that I tried it because I wanted to know how many countries and cities I've ever visited. One of my dreams is traveling all over this world. I really really wanna see breath-taking views, experience other cultures, and superb things men created. I know, I realize that money will be the first importance. :)

After I tried "Cities I've Visited", I found out that I've visited 64 cities in 16 countries. However, I didn't click some cities in Indonesia. I just chose the ones that I experienced.
Here's the list:

Africa: Egypt
Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
Europe: Belgium, France, Italy, Vatican, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland
Middle east: Bahrain, Jordan, Oman, Israel, Abu Dhabi, West Bank & Gaza

My favorite Cities are:

Zaandijk, The Netherlands
This city has traditional windmills and the houses look like the ones you see in Christmas greeting card. Very beautiful.

Titisee, Germany
This city is where original cuckoo clock comes from. It has beautiful lake view, and the houses are like doll houses in storybooks. The European-style houses with snow will make you feel you are in the storybooks :)

Bunaken Island, Manado, Indonesia
This is the place where I scuba-dived for the first time and until today, I won't forget the heaven under the sea. It's magnificent!!

I have never visited America and I want to visit America, especially San Francisco, one day. For Australia, I'm planning to visit Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane on September. Some places that I want to visit are Prague, San Francisco, Belize, and Spain.

Always have my finger crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment